Kain Energy Limited is an indigenous Nigerian Company with interest in the downstream sector of the Petroleum industry. With client base spread across Nigeria, we trade in refined Petroleum Products such as Premium Motor Spirit (PMS), Automotive Gas Oil (AGO), Dual Purpose Kerosene (DPK) and pursue aggressive strategy of asset acquisition and investment.
The company was incorporated in 2008 to engage in marketing and distribution of petroleum products to various parts of Nigeria, ensuring total quality management throughout the supply chain.
It is known that alternative sources of quality services in the oil and Gas sub-sector represents a significant opportunity and is vital to the Oil & Gas sectoral growth.
Addressing deficiencies in access to low-cost alternative services is therefore now regarded as an urgent imperative for improving the state of economic activity in the sector.
With its robust networking capability, Kain Energy within the period of its existence has proven that ethics, integrity and commitment in dealing with clients has made it a preferred choice amongst her competitors.
Kain Energy is deeply committed to conducting business in a socially and environmentally responsible and ethical manner in compliance with applicable laws and regulations.
- Strong management team with over 30 years combined trading experience.
- Knowledge of local and regional market dynamics.
- Strong track record of delivery on all supply contracts.
- To Achieve Excellence through Excellent Performance
- To maximize supplies of white and specialty products in the Nigerian market and beyond.
- To strengthen its expansion drive by aggressively increasing its customer base.
The company's corporate headquarters is located in Lagos, Nigeria.